Friday, January 25, 2008

Favorite (Times) Foto Friday

This is my first "Favorite Foto Friday" post, and I'm already changing the rules. I would like to rename it just for this week to "Favorite Times Foto Friday." We spend a lot of our summers at the river. Some of the best times we've had as a family were at Cottonwood Cove. Shay got to experience his first river trip this last summer. He loved every second of it. The water and the boat were his favorite. Here's a few pics from this summer.
Here we are at the river a week before we picked up Shay from Guatemala.

The boat has this effect on the kids--I LOVE IT!!! They are all OUT.

I love this pic of Sammy. Playing on the beach in the hot sun is such hard work.

"The Daddy" doing his most favorite thing in the whole wide world--WAKEBOARDING.

Shay's first river trip--family photo (minus Robby.) Note to self: Always tell others to take more than one pic, because someone in the bunch might by yawning.

I had to hold on to Shay every second while in the boat. This child has no fear and kept trying to get out of the boat and into the water.

Shay always has a smile on his face when he is wet.

Another great shot.

No comments: