Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Man Up Fundraising Shirts! Get Yours Now!

Our t-shirt fundraiser has begun!  We are selling two different Simply Love shirts to benefit our adoption.

I will start marketing the men's shirt now, since I have a shirt and a model. I got this shirt for my husband a few years ago, and it has always been one of my favorites. So it was my first choice in the men's shirt department.

He gets so many compliments whenever he wears it. 

The Shirts will be $22ea, plus $3 for shipping.
Sizes range from youth small to adult XL. 
(XXL & XXXL are an additional $2)

Sammy is shown below wearing a men's large.




4 comments:

ATH Webber said...

Hey,

This might be a doofus-ish question.
But I am renowned for doffus questions, so bear with me.

What size is your fantastic bearded model wearing?
Being a fantastic shaved head bearded model (discontinued model, to be fair)myself, and if the photo's are a reasonable depiction, I think I might be a similar size.

Thanks in advance.

Carla said...

I didn't even realize I had a comment on here. That dashing bearded man is my husband, and he is wearing a large.

janna said...

Love this shirt! Can they still be ordered? If not, I may try making one with my print-cut machine...

janna said...

Love this shirt! Can they still be ordered? If not, I may try making one with my print-cut machine...